Canon showcases four VIXIA cameras including the HF G20 and HF10 with exceptional video capability. Canon HF G20/G10 are two most recent Canon’s flagship using the 24p frame price solution you are able to give your footage a cinematic appear. With higher image high-quality, the versatility of a wide variety of view and professional-looking background photos, They bring camera enthusiasts a brand new visual feast.
Canon VIXIA HF G20/G10 are so perfect for photographers, whether they are expert or amateur. After making some footage for Canon HF G20 and HFG10, most of the users will find that the recordings are stored in MTS/M2TS file extention format which is not compatible with QuickTime on Mac.
QuickTime is a multimedia framework released by Apple, it can play various formats of digital video, picture, sound, panoramic images, and interactivity. It’s free for Mac users, but it cannot play AVCHD mts files. It’s really painful that we cannot enjoy and watch AVCHD videos we record by Canon HF G20/G10 with QuickTime on Mac. Then what we should do to solve that problem? As we know, MOV is one of most popular video format used on Mac, and it is support by QuickTime very well. So firstly we should convert Canon VIXIA HF G20/G10 AVCHD MTS files to QuickTime MOV for playing.
Here, you need an excellent AVCHD converter. Now, Pavtube AVCHD MTS/M2TS Converter will help you convert Sony AVCHD files to MOV for QuickTime, or Final Cut Pro and iMovie for editing. It’s a good software which can convert AVCHD videos to any common formats. You can follow the tips below to convert Sony AVCHD video to MOV format.
1. Download Pavtube AVCHD to QuickTime Converter for Mac, install and run the best Canon HF G20/G10 AVCHD to MOV converter, import the HF G20/G10 AVCHD files you want to convert.
2. Click Format bar and choose best output format for output. Click and choose common video -> MOV-QuickTime (*.mov). You can also choose other formats for output as you want.
3. You can click “Settings” to adjust the output parameters, such as resolution and bitrate.
4. Edit function is very easy to use, you can trim, crop, add watermark or adjust effect before converting Sony AVCHD videos to QuickTime MOV on Mac.
5. Click convert button to start converting Canon HF G20/G10 AVCHD to QuickTime MOV file on Mac including Mountain Lion 10.8. After conversion, you can use converted mov files as you want. With this software, you can and watch Canon Vixixa HF G20/G10 AVCHD mts files with QuickTime on Mac.
More Related Tips: